Monday 23 August 2010

New Job, Little Girl at school and no time to sew

So as the title says I started a new job. In teaching when you move jobs it always means a mountain of planning and making resources when you first start. Hence why probably so many people stay in a job once they have one. Not me the fool.....
So I am spending all my time laminating, reading up for ideas, searching the web for ideas and just generally racking my brain for ideas to make my teaching fun and interesting. When you put in the move from Secondary to Primary science as well.... then you may understand why I have been so busy its a different ball game. The fact that its only part time makes no difference...
L also started school on Weds. She looked so grown up. It has been hard as I have missed her on my first day off this monday. They have gone straight into full days which is good for them as they all knew each other from nursery.
This has left me with no time to sew...making a pencil roll bag for my thermometers does not count though I enjoyed it.  I promise to post some pictures of my new blouse asap.... bear with me....
I may get time today,......

No comments:

Post a Comment