Thursday 12 August 2010

Time to get started with Blogging

So I am a 38yr old reformed spendaholic who is now addicted to various crafty activities to help control the urge to over consummerism and running up credit card debit.
Let me be honest it has been nearly two years since I had a credit card and hideous debts now I have no credit cards, no debits and only limited access to my hubbies credit card (when he is feeling generous which isn't so often recently).
However the urge to buy is still there...... constantly nagging at me............... but I am good and check myself when overly tempted. Well it nearly cost me my marriage and my daughters stable home life to grow up in which is more important.........
Time to grow up..... and I have been for two years but its still painful...

No comments:

Post a Comment