Thursday 12 August 2010

Craft











So far I have been quite good at beading.............. above is an example of one of my creations...
Knitting well that is the thing I am deadly slow at.... and really it seems to hurt my hands, so am I doing it right???
Baking well thats something I should be good at as a chemistry teacher it is glorified cooking isn't it.... At least my previous positions S3 class seemed to love the baking and kept on asking if the replacement would bake............. I doubt it
Now I have decided as I love clothes, fabric and fashion I would try sewing.....
Having made a quilt for DD handsewing and using MIL auld machine..........

So off to John Lewis I tracked to purchase a machine not too cheap and not too expensive but just right.............. I think I got it right so the past two weeks have been messing around...........







No comments:

Post a Comment