Sunday 15 August 2010

Sencha Blouse

Oh my giddy aunt................ what fun and games I'm having with this pattern....

First the inferfacing feels way too stiff for me.... but hey ho... not sure about that maybe me being all beginner...
then I could not get the neckline bit right.... unpick central.... just once as I then decided to draw the 5/8" seem allowance around the collar so I could follow that rather than rely on the machine guide and my skill (which is very limited)....
Now I am currently handstitching the sleeves using catch stitch and mine is the worst example of this......
The blouse looks okay and the pattern was easy enough to follow but I do not think I am up to anything more advanced now....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, will you post a picture of the blouse? would love to see

    ReplyDelete