Monday 18 October 2010

Roundabout top

PA180022
This top is now finished and looks okay ish on.............. its my bust that causes the trouble.... being an E cup when the rest of me is relatively smaller.... I know I know some people have surgery for these sizes....
PA180027

I need to learn to do fuller bust alterations.....
PA180020

I also need to work on necklines and sleeves.... but overall I'm quite happy with the top....
and I must say I am a total convert to voile it drapes so well...
I am getting better at making clothes the more often I do it so maybe one day I'll be happy with what I make...

and then I may also learn not to have a double chin as well....
PA180025
maybe thats what happens when a 4 3/4yr old is your photographer or maybe its too much chocolate and coke cola...

No comments:

Post a Comment